Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stash Update

April 1st is Flash Your Stash day, so here is my annual picture (only a day late)!

IMG_4109

To be fair, this includes WIPs as well (see the 4 crocheted blankets along the right side of the photo?).

When I started keeping track of my stash and actual usage in 2009, I had a little over 44,000 yards in my home.  A few months later, I peaked at over 46,000 yards.  Today, I have just under 30,000 yards and lots of plans.  Maybe under 20,000 by the end of the year?

2 comments:

Lissa Beck said...

Good lord woman... how long did it take you to arrange and then put it away? :P

Lee Ann said...

Oh wow .... look at that fantastic stash!!!! (I'm turning green with envy)
:)

_______
Lee Ann

My new blog: Crochetgottaloveit
*********
My website: Crochet...Gotta Love It!