Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finished Objects

I am on a tear. I have been knitting up hats like crazy, and thinking of new designs like mad. It's like posting my first real official pattern on Ravelry gave me a new kind of energy. My first goal is to finish up my Clintonville Market Tote and get it posted here.

I went to the Clintonville Farmer's Market last weekend with my daughter and we had a great time. But, I seemed to be the only person walking around without my own non-plastic grocery bag. I resolved to check out Ravelry for a pattern to work up quickly. When I did, it seemed that there was a lack of crochet totes that I really liked, excepting Jill Chatelain's Rust Goes Green tote, which I intend to make next. So, I am making my own!

I've made a nice criss-cross pattern of dtrs, which seems to make a nice mesh pattern for the bag. Most of the pattern is written up, but I need to finish it to make sure it's useable. Hopefully in the next week, or so.

No comments: