Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

You may have seen this posted on Facebook some time after the new year: 

Pay it forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade or homemade to the first five people to leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must also post this in your status, offering the same thing to five other people. The rules are that it must be hand made by you and it must be sent out sometime during 2011. Ready set GO!
Well, I decided to jump on the wagon and joined on in.  I have to make for Jen, Lissa, Erin, and Amy.  The fifth person never reposted, so I'm taking him off the list.

So, what do you make for two sorority sisters, a former coworker, and someone who is a member of your knitting club?  Dishcloths?  Hats?  Scarves?

1 comment:

Archaeology Ash said...

I rediscovered my list with you on it! So what do you need? Want? Dresses for the girls? Another knitting bag?