Monday, September 8, 2008

1400 YPM

So, I ended July with the new goal of ending 2008 with less yarn than I started with. How is it going? You can see the totals here, but the short version is that in 1.5 month's time, I have ADDED over 5,000 yards to my totals.

Clearly, I need a different goal, something to give me a little more focus that this ineffective one. So, here is the new one.

There is a good chance that we will have to move in about two and a half years when my husband is finished with grad school. I currently have 46,900 yards in my stash. My goal will be to get down under 5,000 yards BEFORE we move. If we move in June 2011, this gives me 30 months during which I will need to knit/crochet at least 1397 yards per month.

That really puts the size of my stash into perspective, doesn't it?

So, my new goal is to knit/crochet at least 1,400 yards per month for the next 30 months! Wow.

No comments: