Friday, May 1, 2009

Progress in April

I have made significant progress on projects ans stash this month, finishing up a couple whoppers and throwing in a few instant gratification items, too. I started out the month with 46,526 yards of yarn on hand and ended the month with 44,114, for an actual reduction of 2,412 yards!

I added 2,167 yards through one purchase and several yarn adoptions from friends. The one purchase was for three skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca which is planned for a bag for my mother-in-law at some point. Most of the rest of miscellanous sock yarn for my little baby booties and celestine star toys. They are a lot fo fun to make and don't take too long with the crochet.

I destashed 1,167 yards by returning a hank leftover from my minimalist cardigan and forcing friends to make some adoptions.

I actually knit/crocheted 3,412 yards! This includes my:

  1. Solas Caomh
  2. Minimalist Cardigan
  3. Roaring Meg
  4. Baby Hat and Booties
The total of these puts me right where I was at the beginning of 2009, which is major progress for me since I haven't been making progress!

No comments: